TradeFinance.training ("We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use of our website and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We request some basic information when you register your details on our website with a view to purchasing one or more of our training modules, and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site www.tradefinance.training (our site) for subscribing to our service or requesting further services. This information includes your first and last name, your mailing address (for billing purposes), your email address (for notifications of training modules being allocated to you, the sending of certificates for the completion of assessments and links to answers to any questions that you may have submitted).
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where you have chosen or we have given you a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Address details: to ensure correct billing information on any invoice issued in respect of training modules that you may purchase.
- Email details: to notify you of the availability of one or more training modules and assessments (if applicable) following payment of our invoice; to provide to you a certificate of completion of the training modules and, where an assessment has been purchased, the highest score achieved in that assessment; and to provide you with a link to the answer to any question that you may have submitted through the questions and answer section of our site.
- To notify you about changes or enhancements to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others.
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data but this will remove all access to the training modules that you will have purchased, or which have been purchased on your behalf, and all records of your assessment results. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com