In July 2021, the ICC announced a number of new appointments to lead the work of the Banking Commission.
The new leadership of the Commission consists of a single Steering Committee comprising a Chair and 12 Vice-Chairs - each appointed for initial three-year terms.
The Steering Committee will work with the ICC Global Headquarters team to provide strategic direction for ICC's work on trade, supply-chain and export finance - overseeing the delivery of a range of new and enhanced projects in areas such as digitalisation, sustainability and the capital treatment of trade assets.
- Lynn Ng, Global Head of Commodities, Food and Agri, ING (Netherlands)
- Mencia Bobo, Global Head of Trade & Working Capital Solutions, Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Spain)
- Marilyn Blattner-Hoyle, Global Head of Trade Finance, AIG (United Kingdom)
- Merlin Dowse, Global Trade Product Manager, J.P. Morgan (United States)
- Yina Fu, Head of Financial Ecology Solutions, Alibaba B-To-B Business Group (China)
- Andrew Kigira, Group Head of Trade Products, Equity Bank Ltd (Kenya)
- Maria Jose Llabot, Head of International, Banco de la Provincial de Córdoba (Argentina)
- Surath Sengupta, Managing Director & Global Head - FI, Portfolio & Distribution, HSBC (United Kingdom)
- Louise Taylor Digby, Head of Global Trade Strategy, SWIFT (Singapore)
- Florian Witt, Managing Director, Divisional Head, International Banking and Corporate Banking; Member of the Group Business Executive Committee, ODDO BHF (Germany)
- Xu Jun, Deputy General Manager, Global Transaction Banking, Bank of China (China)